According to Royal Decree 558/2001, of May 25, dogs of Spanish breeds, such as the Pyrenean mastiff breed, must pass a breed confirmation and be declared suitable for breeding, before being used in breeding, so that your future offspring can be registered in the LOE (Spanish Book of Origins)
This confirmation is that the dogs/bitches are reviewed by a qualified judge to verify that they do not have important defects that can be transmitted and can be done in:
• Dog Shows of the Royal Canine Society of Spain RSCE
• National and regional monographic of the Pyrenean Mastiff club of Spain CMPE.
• The dog must be at least ONE YEAR old on the day of confirmation.
• Must be identified with a microchip.
• Must be registered in the L.O.E.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
• Get in touch with the organizing society of the dog show and inscribe the dog in the manner and within the periods indicated.
• Pay the fee (usually around 5 €).
• The day of the dog show you must be presented in the ring within the allotted time with the dog and the two original sheets of the confirmation form that the breeder will have delivered you along with the proof of registration in the LOE.
• The judge will examine the dog and sign both pages, one of them is delivered to the admission table and the other must be kept with the proof of enrollment in the LOE.
Do not forget to bring the veterinary card or passport of dog with the vaccines up to date because at the expositions they can carry out veterinary inspections.