WE AND OUR DOGS
"Gaspalleira" is the name of one of the seven old farmhouses that today make up our farm, an extension of 3,000 m2 where we live in the company of our dogs and some other animal.
We are a Jack Russell and Pyrenean Mastiff breeder focused on breeding puppies with the essential qualities of character and socialization necessary for them to live in families as companion dogs, although we also like to participate in dog shows, which helps to keep our breeding lines faithful to the characteristics defined in the breed standard.
Health and balanced character are fundamental to a puppy's family life. Once our Jack Russell or Pyrenean Mastiff puppy is at home, they becomes a member of the family that we will always love, but everything is much easier if he is a happy, healthy and sociable dog.
We also try to advise you when choosing the puppy, recommending the one that most resembles your personality and rhythm of life.
As Pyrenean Mastiff and Jack Russell Terrier breeders, we carefully select the parents and choose each mating taking into account the character of the parents and that they are free of diseases that can be passed on to the offspring.
We are two kilometers from the town of Ares, a small coastal town in the province of A Coruña, Spain. We invite you to get to know us a little better by visiting this website, us and our dogs. Have a good time.
- Course of ring main commissar. Galician Canine Society. Santiago de Compostela (February 2020)
- Weaning diarrhea: every breeder's challenge (January 2020)
- Breeding Male Management: What Breeders Need to Know (January 2020)
- Workshop fear in the dog. (As Pontes de García Rodríguez). SOLCAN Galicia (March 2018)
- Puppy breeding workshop. (As Pontes de García Rodríguez). SOLCAN Galicia (October 2017)
- Canine Language Workshop. (As Pontes de García Rodríguez). SOLCAN Galicia (June 2017)
- Latest advances in nutrition and canine reproduction. Fernando Mir (May 2017)
- Training course on hip and elbow dysplasia. Alfonso Chico Master's Degree in Traumatology from the University of Glasgow
- Genetics and applied selection for dog breeders. José Vicente Grau. Veterinary specialist in Genetics (2016)
- Emergencies in childbirth. How and when to act. Ana Paola Díaz Esteban (March 2015)
- Course of the commissar of Ring. Galician Canine Society. Vigo (January 2015)
- Preparation course for examining character of the Pyrenean Mastiff club of Spain C.M.P.E. Lorena Díez, veterinary specialist in ethology (September 2014)
- ONLINE Course Nutrition in the Canine Breeding. Royal Canin (January 2014)
- Common equivocal about feeding in dog breeding. Royal Canin
- Technical Conference: Canine Infertility by Dr. Fernando Mir
- Canine neonatology for breeders. Dr. Fernando Mir (March 2011)
- Pregnant female Dr. Fernando Mir (September 2010)
- Neonatology Dr. Fernando Mir (September 2010)
- ONLINE course "How to improve male fertility problems". Veterinarian Luís Fernández Garrido. Cryocel (May 2010)
- Seminar "Know and educate your dog". Nacho Sierra (November 2009)
- Nutrition in dog breeding. Patricia Pazo, veterinarian delegate Royal Canin.
Like this page? Click on "Like"